- Thou shalt have none other gods before me.
- Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:
- Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me, and shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.
- Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain: for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
- Keep the Sabbath day to sanctify it, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee.
- Thou shalt not kill.
- Neither shalt thou commit adultery.
- Neither shalt thou steal.
- Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour.
- Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbour’s wife, neither shalt thou covet thy neighbour’s house, his field, or his manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his ass, or any thing that is thy neighbour’s.
Which is the First Commandment of All?
And Jesus answered him,
“The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.” Mark 12:29-31
|The Parable of the Sower||The Parable of the Talents|
|The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares||The Parable of the Growing Seed|
|The Parable of the Mustard Seed||The Parable of the Revealed Light|
|The Parable of the Leaven||The Parable of the Good Samaritan|
|The Parable of the Hidden Treasure||The Parable of the Rich Fool|
|The Parable of the Pearl of Great Price||The Parable of the Faithful and the Evil Servant|
|The Parable of the Dragnet||The Parable of the Barren Fig Tree|
|The Parable of the Lost Sheep||The Parable of the Master of the House|
|The Parable of the Unforgiving Servant||The Parable of the Great Supper|
|The Parable of the Workers in the Vineyard||The Parable of the Lost Coin|
|The Parable of the Two Sons||The Parable of the Lost Son|
|The Parable of the Wicked Vinedressers||The Parable of the Unjust Steward|
|The Parable of the Wedding Feast||The Parable of the Persistent Widow|
|The Parable of the Fig Tree||The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector|
|The Parable of the Wise and Foolish Virgins||The Parable of the Minas|
The 12 Apostles
We Believe in the Bible as God’s Holy Word.
We Believe that the Author of the Scriptures were Guided by The Holy Spirit. We Believe that the Primary Message of Scripture is Eternal Life and that all Scripture is Totally True and Trustworthy.